Monday, July 6, 2009

My Dream

My Dream

I went through a hard test,
crossing a lush forest,
parrying teeth of beasts,
and dodging sting of bees.

From the main road I strayed,
I forged my very own way,
then I found an unending line,
that led me to your very mind.

But the wounds I had will heal,
when your soft skin i can feel,
when you soft smile shines,
and when your heart is mine.

Oh, I will look for you,
so my dreams can come true,
that I'll be with you forever,
and pains I'll no longer remember.

This is in response to Simply Snickers and Weekend Wordsmith prompts, and hopefully I'll be online to post it on meme express this saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Very nicely done. I love the expressive language with which you bare your soul here.

    Thanks for participating at Simply Snickers. Next week's prompt is up!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    TIPPING THE KALE IN OUR FAVOR – A HEAD OF TRUTH

    ReplyDelete